Occupational Therapist – Inpatient Rehab
Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements and modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s need and physician direction. Responsible for delegation and direction of all discipline specific therapy services for those assigned patients. Ensures design of functional treatment programs allowing for effective return to community activities. Serves as an educator of patients, families, students, coworkers and self. Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline specific therapy services and design of program delivery.
- Evaluate patient’s level of functioning and develop individualized treatment plan aligned with patient and family goals
- Participate in discharge planning including placement, patient and family education, and adaptive equipment
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as an Occupational Therapist required
- Certified BLS or completion in first 90 days of employment required
- Home Care Requirements: One or more years of clinical experience and valid state Driver’s License