Medical Brothers. LLC is a California based start up since 2016 that provides contract medical staffing services to all healthcare related firms all over the world including hospitals, Skilled nursing homes, hospices and out patient departments. Our services include quick medical staffing placement, re-engineering to improve efficiency and reduce administrative costs.We are seeking independent contractors to carry out Physical Therapy services in Lancaster, CA
The Physical Therapist evaluates and treats patients/residents, communicates with families, physicians, and other health team members, and maintains documentation of services in the medical records. Provides Physical Therapy services including treatment planning & implementation, and discharge planning. Tests patient’s physical abilities analyzing rehabilitation goals; consult with rehab team in order to coordinate the most effective physical therapy program.
The Physical Therapist contributes to the accomplishment of Physical Therapist practices and objectives that will provide a high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, and goal attainment.
1. • Licensed as a Physical Therapist Status for the State of California, or eligible.
2. • Must have valid CPR certification
3. • Must have a completed physical examination from a licensed physician.
4. • Must have a negative TB skin test within the past year OR a clear Chest X-ray within the past five years. (Must have been done within 3 months from start date. If chest x-ray, within the past 5 years.)
5. • Proof of Auto Insurance
6. • Background Check
Medical Brothers. LLC