The Physical Therapist evaluates and treats patients/residents, communicates with families, physicians, and other health team members, and maintains documentation of services in the medical records. Provides Physical Therapy services including treatment planning & implementation, and discharge planning. Tests patient’s physical abilities analyzing rehabilitation goals; consult with rehab team in order to coordinate the most effective physical therapy program.
The Physical Therapist contributes to the accomplishment of Physical Therapist practices and objectives that will provide a high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, and goal attainment.
• Licensed as a Physical Therapist Status for the State of California, or eligible.
• Must have valid CPR certification
• Must have a completed physical examination from a licensed physician.
• Must have a negative TB skin test within the past year OR a clear Chest X-ray within the past five years. (Must have been done within 3 months from start date. If chest x-ray, within the past 5 years.)
• MMR (Required only for the following areas: Fortuna, Eureka, Redding, Chico)
• Flu Vaccination (Required during this time: 10/1 – 3/31)
• Proof of Auto Insurance
• Background Check