Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) needed in Arcadia CA as of 04/07/2020
Medical Brothers. LLC is a California based start up since 2016 that provides contract medical staffing services to all healthcare related firms all over the world including hospitals, Skilled nursing homes, hospices and out patient departments. Our services include quick medical staffing placement, re-engineering to improve efficiency and reduce administrative costs.We are seeking independent contractors to carry out Speech Therapy services in Arcadia, CA
- Location: Arcadia CA
- 13 weeks assignment
- Start asap
- Guaranteed hours: 30hrs
- Cancellation notice: 14 days
- Licensed as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the State of California, or eligible.
- Must have valid CPR certification
- Must have a completed physical examination from a licensed physician.
- Must have a negative TB skin test within the past year OR a clear Chest X-ray within the past five years.
Knowledge, skills and Experience:
To perform the Speech-Language Pathologist job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. These requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and ability required of the company Speech-Language Pathologist. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Entry-level to Experienced.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Travel as needed.
- Must be able to gather, analyze information timely and skillfully.