Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) needed in Long Beach, CA as of 07/28/2020
- Licensed as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the State of California, or eligible.
- Must have valid CPR certification
- Must have a completed physical examination from a licensed physician.
- Must have a negative TB skin test within the past year OR a clear Chest X-ray within the past five years.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
To perform the Speech-Language Pathologist job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. These requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and ability required of the company Speech-Language Pathologist. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Entry-level to Experienced.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Travel as needed.
- Must be able to gather, analyze information timely and skillfully.